The Residents Weekend is organised by the Bristol & Bath Cultural Destinations Project.
This brings together arts, cultural and heritage organisations from across the West of England region – Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire – to work in partnership with the tourist sector to increase the size and value of the visitor economy.
It is part of a national initiative developed by the Arts Council in partnership with VisitEngland, the national tourist board.
The Project is governed by a Consortium, established by a Memorandum of Understanding in May 2014 and administered by Destination Bristol.
- American Museum in Britain, Bath
- Architecture Centre, Bristol
- Arnolfini, Bristol
- B&NES Heritage Services – Roman Baths, Fashion Museum, Victoria Art Gallery,
- Bath Festivals – Bath Festival, Bath Children’s Literature Festival
- Bath Preservation Trust – No 1 Royal Crescent, Herschel Museum, Beckford’s Tower, Museum of Bath Architecture
- Bath Tourism Plus
- Bristol Cathedral
- Bristol Cultural Development Partnership – Festival of Ideas, Festival of the Future City
- Bristol Festivals
- Bristol Museums, Galleries & Archives – M Shed, Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, The Georgian House Museum, The Red Lodge
- Bristol Music Trust – Colston Hall, The Lantern
- Bristol Old Vic
- Destination Bristol
- Holburne Museum, Bath
- Edge Arts, Bath
- Natural Theatre, Bath
- Royal West of England Academy, Bristol
- Situations, Bristol
- South West Museum Development Programme
- Spike Island, Bristol
- St George’s, Bristol
- ss Great Britain, Bristol
- Tobacco Factory Theatres, Bristol
- Watershed, Bristol